Release of the BlindScanner 4.6
- Created: 14 August 2018 14 August 2018
BlindScanner version 4.6 brings many fixes and improvements to scanning over the network. For the most part, changes have been made to the server.
- Created: 24 May 2018 24 May 2018
BlindScanner 4.5 update fixes and improves scanning over network.
- Created: 07 February 2018 07 February 2018
BlindScanner 4.4 update fixes and improves scanning over network.
Changes in this version:
- Added translation into German
- Fixed the problem of starting the service after installing the redistributable Microsoft Visual C++
- Fixed error with automatic document feeder control
New version of BlindScanner
- Created: 24 August 2017 24 August 2017
A new version of BlindScanner 4.3 has been released.
The new release fixes a number of bugs, improves the handling of exceptions occurring due to paper jamming and other non-standard situations. The client now connects to the scanner in a separate thread, which solves the problem of UI "freezing".
BlindScanner 4.2 Update
- Created: 27 June 2017 27 June 2017
BlindScanner 4.2 update is released. This release brings improved look and feel and minor bug fixes