Scanning over network to files
- Run standalone application and scan from remote scanner directly to BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG files, or to multipage TIFF/PDF documents.
- Remote scanning from autofeeder to multipage documents at a single click.
- Preview and select a particular rectangular region to be scanned.
Remote scanning into graphics application
- Use a remote scanner directly from graphics application. As the result scanned image immediately appears in a host application.
- Remote scanning from autofeeder at a single click.
- Control output brightness, contrast for color/grayscale images or threshold for black&white images
Command-line interface for remote scanning
- Automate scanning routine using scripting and allow remote scanner to be used by 3d-party software through command line interface
Scan to terminal sessions on a remote desktop
- Use scanner connected to your terminal on the remote desktop.