How to install BlindScanner?
To use BlindScanner for remote scanning you need:
- BlindScanner Server installed on a PC with scanner
- BlindScanner Client installed on a PC where you want to scan
- Download the latest version BlindScanner installation package on the page
- Launch downloaded blindscanner.exe. Enter Administartor's password or confirm action if prompted.
- Read the End-user license agreement and tick Accept option. Click Next
- On the next step you can pick a folder for BlindScanner's files. C:\Program Files (x86)\BlindScanner By default. Click Next
- On the Select Components page select Install server and click Next button
- Select a folder in the Start menu for the program (or leave as is), and then click Next
- Select any additional shortcuts you would like to create, and click Next
- Ckick Install button to proceed installation
- After installation BlindScanner is finished, click Finish.
Do not forget to check for updates for your scanner driver
Installing Client software is similar to BlindScanner Server installation with the exception of step #5, where you need to select Install client.